Mandar Hill Makhana (Super Premium Gold)
- Makhanas is also known as fox nuts or lotus seeds which come from a plant called Euryale fox which grows in the stagnant water of wetlands or ponds in eastern Asia. Makhana is a trending snack nowadays due to its beneficial attributes for the human body.
- Makhana are mainly fasting dishes prepared during Navratri and other occasions but due to having organic properties which are superior to dry fruits in terms of nutrient content, you can have these fox nuts even as your evening snacks.
- They are a good source of protein, carbohydrates, fiber, magnesium, potassium, phosphorous, iron, and zinc making them highly nutritious as well as healthy. These makhanas are high in fiber and low in calories which enables weight loss in your body.
- These snacks are a source of powerful antioxidant which avoids the ill-effects of the free radicals in your body as they are the root cause of diabetes and heart problems, making your body healthy and strong.
- Makhana is a rich source of fiber that controls your blood pressure and having low sodium and high potassium this snack is an awesome diet for hypertension and helps in curing anemia as well. Being made of low calories and fat this healthy snack is a great alternative for your current evening snacks.
- 250 Gram
There are no reviews yet.